Monday, January 31, 2011
folowup on Ruth
Just to say that I am in Flagstaff and watching iat snow. The weather man says that it will be clear an Saturday and of course I always believe the weather man, HA. Tom , Marena and I spent the morning with the martision geting things lind up for the funeral and it wasnot a fun thing to do, but Norvil Owens has been a friend maney years and it is busness so it was good to work with him, The family prayer will be at 8:30 Saturday morning and sothe family should all be there early, There is another funeeral scheduled there at 3:00pm so we need to get all of our business done as soon as possible. Love Gus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love you Grandpa! I love your blog. I hope you keep blogging and letting us know what you're up to. It's so fun to read what you have to say.
ReplyDeleteDad, we love you and hope you are feeling better now!
ReplyDeleteLove, Marena
I am sure you miss your sweetheart every day, but especially on Valentine's Day! She loves you dad!
ReplyDeleteKeep blogging g-pa...and we neet to Skype! Love you and miss you. ;)
ReplyDelete