Those reading this blog, i want to report that on the 28th Ruth past away and she went very pease full Mel and Adalline and Marena were with her and after giving her a fairwell blessing she shut down slowlley and was gone. This took the breath out of me, but I was also releaved because she had sufered mush and had been talking to her family members that had gone before.The norvel owens was notified and came from Fla.gstaff, and took her back to flagstaff, leaving about 9:pm. We contacted many and I am sure that I missed som that we wanted to know.
AThe funeral will be in Flaagstaff the 6 of February at 10:30 and a viewing at the owens mortuary the 5th from 6 to 8 and from 9:00 to 10 at the Flagstaff stake center.Be careful inn your traveling and hope to see you there. She is at pease and meeting her family.
I love you all and thanks for your thoughts and prayers for her. Love Gus
We love you Grandpa! We will miss her for a little while, but glad to know she is at peace now and with family. I can't wait until we see her again. Our prayers go to your that you will feel peace and Heavenly Father's arms around you.
ReplyDelete