Sunday, January 23, 2011

1=23-2011

Dear fFMILY;
THIS IS TAO LET YOU KNOW THE CONDITION OF
GRANMA RUTH, SHE IS NOAT IN MUCH PAIN BUT CONTINUES TO GET WEEKER AND NOT EATING BUT LITTLE. SHE IS TALKING TO HER SISTER VELMA WHO HAS BEENGONE FOR MANY YEARS. SHE ALSO COMES WITH SOME WIT THAT SURPRISES ME. sHE IS SLEEPING MOST OV THE TIME AND WHEN AWAKE SHE TRIES TO GO OVER THE RAILING,WHICH WOULD SURE BE A DISASTER. mEL AND ADALINE ARE TAKING GOOD CARE OF RUTH AND MYSELF. WE THANK THEM SO MUCH AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPAY THEM. tHEY INSITED THAT THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF GRADMA WHILE I GO TO THE TEMPLE ON THE MID SHIFT WEDNESDAY TO WORK AND IT IS AREAL BREAK FOR ME.
sHARON eWING NOTIFIED ME THAT THEY HAVE THE PROVO TEMPLE RESERVED FOR A FAMILY SESSION AT THE TIME OF THE AARTHUR PALMER REUNION IN JUNE. LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL AXCEPT ANY THAT WANT TO VISIT US.  .

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted Grandpa. Wish we were closer. We love you and we keep you all in our prayers. I had the thought when you mentioned you don't know how to repay them. They're family - there is no reason to repay. Your gratitude is enough. You have given to all of us for so many years. If anything, it's just a repayment of your love and service. Love you a ton. If you go to our blog you can see a few pictures of Lea. She had her own recital last night and sang 10 songs. I'm trying to figure out how to put it on a DVD. If I do, I'll send one to you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having this blog. Our prayers and our love are with you Gus and Ruth. You are like my parents to me.
    Love,
    Farrell

    ReplyDelete