januaaary27
Ruth did not wake up last night but she was not able to take nurishment yesterday and this morning she is very shakey and not respoonding veery much.
I went to the Temple yesterday and worked my shift which was a great releaf for me, Though I felt soome what guilty the relief gave me some time to ponder on what I should do when the time comes when I am alone. The decisions I will have to make in regaurds to the funeral etc. I always thought I would be the first to go and some one else would have to make these decisions. My children are giving me encouragement but they also say that it is my decisions to make. I am so thankful for all of my children including there spouses and I sit here by Ruths bed side and wonder how I could ever get buy with out them. love Gus
I'm glad to see that you've figured out how to get your posts on here without losing them again! We love you Grandpa (and Grandma) and it was really nice to be able to see both of you the other day.
ReplyDelete