Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 26th

To those who are interested we are still hanging in. Ruth is still fighting fo life and not gaining if anything she is gradually losing slowlly. We are gratefull for Tom and Gretna and Marena spending the time to come and give Mel and Adaline some rest and myself also.
   I have had the priviiele to work in the Temple on Wednesday and it is the best rest I can have. I work on the mid day shift and it is with understanding that I may have to leave when or if things get any worse. Many have exersised their faith in Ruth;s behalf and we greatly thank you for that. We love you very much and invite you to come and visit when you can. Loads of olve Gus

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad more family were able to come and visit. I'll be heading to the temple tomorrow and thinking of you guys and praying for you also. Love you

    ReplyDelete